Complete the form to register for the Cronulla Rip'N Ride 'N Ride 9- pay entry Fee $250
Your First Name
Entries from non members who live within a freeride association area (i.e.:- VICFA, NSWFA or QFWA SCJSC) will not be accepted prior to 10pm Monday 6th June 2016. Non members applying prior to 10pm Monday will be have their submission placed at the end of the waiting list.
If you are riding someone else's ski please enter their name.
Brand, Model, Colour, etc
.(If you don't have a jetski write "NO" or write the name of the person whom you are sharing)
Not applicable to international riders or Juniors, Type "No"
I agree to become a new member of AWA. The AWA was formed to build, protect our sport and fight for our watercraft rights. All information will be forwarded to the AWA upon acceptance.
RNR9 Cap with Rip'N Ride 9 logo on it
Please enter Size for your FREE event t-shirt
Name: New South Wales Freeride Association
ACC No: 902502229
Please use FULL NAME as reference when using bank deposit
If you select yes, please add an additional $100 to your total
NO REFUNDS will be given under ANY circumstance for Rip'N Ride 9 Cancellations. ALL entries must be paid in full by the 20th June 2016 or you will be placed at the bottom of the wait list.
DISCLAIMER / WAIVER
1. The undersigned, in consideration or acceptance of my entry in the above event for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators hereby waive all and any claim right of cause of action which I may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequence upon my entry or participation in the said event.
2. The Waive, release and discharge shall be and operate separately in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or others engaged in promoting or staging the said event and the servants, agents, representatives and officers or any of the includes but not limited to the committee of the New South Wales Freeride Association affiliate event host club(the organisers of the said event), medical and paramedical practitioners and personnel, police officers, shire councils and shall so operate whether or not loss, injury or damage is attributable to the act or neglect of one or more.
3. I hereby indemnify the committee, the affiliate host club and its members and the New South Wales Freeride Association against all suits, claims and demands whatsoever arising from my participation in the said event.
4. I declare that I will abide by the event rules and will accept the organizers decision as final.
THE EVENT DIRECTOR MAY DISQUALIFY, EXCLUDE OR EJECT THE RIDER, OWNER, SPONSORS OR PIT CREW MEMBER(S) FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING VIOLATIONS
Vulgarity, offensive language or unsportsman-like actions directed towards officials, spectators or other participants.
Failure to abide by the event rules of the New South Wales Freeride Association(not including equipment violations) Failure to comply with watercraft requirements. Pit crew non-compliance with regulations.
Use of intoxicating beverages and/or drug.
Unwillingness to accept an official's decision.
Verbal or physical abuse of any official.
5. Freestyle/Freeride is potentially dangerous and may cause physical injury or death.
All competitors are encouraged to obtain personal Ambulance & Health coverage.
Third party PWC insurance with Freestyle/Freeride coverage is optional but recommended for competitors.
All riders compete at their own risk acknowledging the inherent dangers in this motor sport.
Reload or listen to audio. By reCAPTCHA™
Reload or go back to text. By reCAPTCHA™
Separate names with a comma.